October 13, 2018
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
The Center at Deltona
1640 Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd.
Deltona, FL 32725
Join us for a transformational, Christ-centered conference that will inspire peace, strengthen faith, empower hope, and embolden love in overcoming life's challenges and uncertainties.
Feeling anxious, overwhelmed, defeated, "stuck" in old patterns, apathetic, directionless or feeling that your life lacks meaning and purpose? Or maybe you’re just looking for a little inspiration with uplifting messages of faith. Whatever you are looking for, Hearts Unshaken promises to equip, empower, and encourage you to:
- Overcome fear and disappointment
- Learn effective tools for coping
- Develop God-fidence (as Lauren Wycuff says)
- Find Hope in your despair
- Renew your mind by challenging negative thinking and thought distortions
- Apply practical strategies and solutions to long held patterns and beliefs
- Building your Faith by applying the truth of scripture to your situation
- Experience the Love of God more deeply
- Experience the Peace of God that transcends all understanding
This year’s conference is based on our 4 book, 90 day devotional series, Hearts Unshaken, and we are honored to have four of the co-authors as our keynote speakers.
- Michelle Patterson, LMHC "Peace in Every Circumstance"
- John Smith, BA, MDIV, CPLC "Faith Uncompromised"
- Renee Coleman, CPRC, CPLC "Hope For Tomorrow"
- Lauren Wycuff, Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern "Loving Beyond Ourselves"
There will be a select group of exhibitors joining us with services or non-profit organizations who understand and share our message, to offer their expertise. We will have copies of the Hearts Unshaken devotional books available for purchase, along with the authors available to sign copies!
There will be door prizes, raffles, and giveaways!
The cost of this transformational event is just $35 per person and includes lunch and choice of one breakout session.
Break out session choices include:
Self Care Tune Up with Jayna Race, LMHC
Breaking Free Wellness Yoga Session with Krista Denoff *bring or wear comfortable clothes
Emote-Ink Art Experience with Deanne Rothenberg
Service Project with Cindy Tocci and 2C Ministries
Quiet Reflection & Journaling
We will have some incredible worship music, too!
Bring a friend, come alone, or give the gift of tickets to someone who needs some encouragement and Faith. Registration is required and spaces are limited. Register today!
Romans 5:1-5 (NIV) is our theme verse for our conference:
“Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."