Session time is typically 50 minutes unless scheduled in advance for a longer session.
Session cost is $120 per 50 minute session to work with licensed and certified professionals.
Session cost is $100 per 50 minute session to work with registered mental health counselor interns.
All payment is due at the time services are rendered.
After 2 unpaid visits, you will need to bring your account current before scheduling again unless your sessions are being paid for by an agreed upon third party.
- Heart Peace Counseling is primarily a private pay practice.
- This allows us to focus our time and energy on quality of care.
- There are limits to confidentiality and restrictions as to length and amount of session when using insurance.
- Insurance companies require a mental health diagnosis for use of counseling benefits.
- Many of our licensed counselors are credentialed with Florida Healthcare Plan.
- You are responsible to contact FHCP, determine if a referral is required and pay your copay at the time of session.
Out of Network Benefits
- When using your out of network benefits you are responsible for complete payment at time of session and will be provided superbill receipts to request reimbursement from your insurance carrier.
- You are responsible to file any out of network paperwork.
You are responsible to pay for any amount the insurance doesn't cover.
We accept most HSA (Health Savings Account) cards for payment. Verify with you HSA provider before using.
Kindly give 24-hour notice when rescheduling or canceling an appointment to avoid a fee of $65 for the unused reserved counseling session hour. This fee will apply regardless of the reason for missing appointment.
No Shows are charged full session price as we are unable to book the session when we are not informed that the session is cancelled or rescheduled.
We will consider it a "No show" if we aren't informed of the cancellation within 2 hours of the session time.
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard & Discover Accepted.